Terraspace v0.3 released 🎉. There are some major improvements in this release. Here’s a quick summary of them.
High Level Notes
- Awesome feature and blog post covering it: Terraspace All: Deploy Multiple Stacks or Terraform Modules At Once
- More docs: terraspace all reference cli docs. Deploy All Intro Docs.
- Example terraspace graph demo repo
- Smarter auto-initialization and retry with:
terraform init. This is configurable with config.init.mode. Can be: auto, never, always.
- TFC/TFE support improvements: Auto VCS Connection with the sync. Prune Run commands: terraspace cloud runs prune and terrspace cloud runs list.
- Terraspace logs: stream and tail logs.
terraspace log -fOr view logs for the last run without the timestamps: terraspace logs up demo
terraform planis ran as part of terraform up -y now. So you can look at the logs later and see what was done.
terraform plan -destroyis ran as part of terraform down -y now. So you can look at the logs later and see what was destroyed.
To learn more, check out terraspace.cloud