In this video tutorial, we continue how to get to started with the Jets Ruby Serverless Framework that adds Ruby support to AWS Lambda. We’ll explore the AWS Lambda Console and API Gateway to show how the AWS resources map back to Jets application code.
Summary of What We’ll Cover
- Configure App for the Remote DB
- Deploy to AWS Lambda
- Explore AWS Lambda Console, API Gateway, and RDS
- Explore CloudFormation
- For an Jets Introduction: Introducing Jets: A Ruby Serverless Framework.
- Also more info at: Jets documentation site.
Jets Links and Tutorial Series
- Introducing Jets: A Ruby Serverless Framework
- Toronto Serverless Presentation: Jets Framework
- Jets Afterburner: Serverless Rails in 5 Minutes
- Mega Mode: Rails on AWS Lambda
- An Introductory CRUD App Part 1
- Deploy to AWS Lambda Part 2
- Debugging Logs Part 3
- Background Jobs Part 4
- IAM Policies Part 5
- Function Properties Part 6
- Extra Environments Part 7
- Different Environments Part 8
- Polymorphic Support Part 9
- Jets Delete Tutorial
- Jets Image Uploads Tutorial with CarrierWave
- Cron Job Tutorial: Backup Route53
- Build an API with the Jets Ruby Serverless Framework
Thanks for reading this far. If you found this article useful, I'd really appreciate it if you share this article so others can find it too! Thanks 😁 Also follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Check out BoltOps.