In this video tutorial, we cover how get to started with the Jets Ruby Serverless Framework that adds Ruby support to AWS Lambda. We’ll build the quintessential CRUD application, and more we’ll importantly explore and edit it to understand how it works.
Summary of What We’ll Cover
- Cover Requirements
- Generate the CRUD App
- Review the Generated Files
- Start Up Local Server and Test
The architecture will look similiar to this:
- For an Jets Introduction: Introducing Jets: A Ruby Serverless Framework.
- Also more info at: Jets documentation site.
Jets Links and Tutorial Series
- Introducing Jets: A Ruby Serverless Framework
- Toronto Serverless Presentation: Jets Framework
- Mega Mode: Rails on AWS Lambda
- An Introductory CRUD App Part 1
- Deploy to AWS Lambda Part 2
- Debugging Logs Part 3
- Background Jobs Part 4
- IAM Policies Part 5
- Function Properties Part 6
- Extra Environments Part 7
- Different Environments Part 8
- Polymorphic Support Part 9
- Jets Delete Tutorial
Also, here’s source code from tutorial: tongueroo/jets-tutorial-crud